Ministry of Public Safety and Solicitor General
Director, Facilities Services
$90,900.08 – $118,400.03 annually
Combine your client service, stakeholder engagement and strategic planning skills in this challenging role
Serving the Ministries of Attorney General (AG) and Public Safety and Solicitor General (PSSG), the Corporate Management Services Branch (CMSB) strives to provide excellence in corporate services and partner in the outcomes of both Ministries. CMSB provides central corporate services to all staff and branches/programs in these two ministries.
The Director, Facilities Services, provides strategic leadership in the development, implementation and arbitration of accommodation strategies, policy, procedures and standards for the Ministries of Attorney General and/or Public Safety and Solicitor General and ensures that the appropriate level of facility services are provided to facilitate their success in delivering their respective programs. The Director, Facilities Services, also leads a team of senior professionals with specific technical program knowledge and with responsibility for their own portfolios.
The BC Public Service is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the population we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Consider joining our team and being part of an innovative, inclusive and rewarding workplace.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Diploma or higher. Preference may be given to applicants with education in facilities management, space planning, architecture, design, construction, and/or project management. (An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered).
- Minimum five years’ experience in facilities program management.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in project management.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in budget management.
- Experience managing complex facilities and project budgets.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in leading teams.
For more information and to apply online by February 13, 2020, please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/66659