Ministry of Citizens’ Services
Contract Performance Officer
$63,973.31 - $72,937.86 annually
This posting is to establish an eligibility list for future permanent and/or temporary vacancies.
We currently have a full time position available in Vancouver.
The Real Property Division (RPD) within the Ministry of Citizens’ Services is authorized and mandated under the Public Agency Accommodations Act to provide a broad suite of real estate services to public agencies.
RPD’s Facilities Contract Management Branch (FCM) provides ongoing performance monitoring and management of contracts for the provision of facility management services which have been outsourced to private sector service providers. This position is primarily related to the outsourcing of property management and minor project work which is provided through the Master Service Agreement with the incumbent service provider. This position will also support performance monitoring and management of the facility management services delivered as part of Private-Public Partnerships (P3).
The Contract Performance Officer (CPO) plays a leading role in the day to day management and oversight of the province wide outsourcing agreement and its related services. The CPO is responsible for monitoring the contract deliverables and performance of contracted service providers to ensure service and standards meet contract requirements; compliance with RPD’ stewardship plans and priorities; quality customer service; and preservation of Government’s buildings and systems asset integrity. This position applies contract expertise with stakeholder and portfolio knowledge to conduct on-site inspections, process audits, data analysis and problem solve issues ranging from day to day operations through to advising RPD and Service Provider Management and staff, customers, local authorities and landlords, and to provide key information for the improvement of RPD business operations.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Post-secondary education in a related discipline (e.g. contract management, facility/property management, real estate, or public administration), or a combination of education and training/experience in a related discipline (e.g. contract management, facility/property management, real estate, or public administration) may be considered.
- A minimum of one year of experience examining and reporting business data to develop recommendations for decision-making.
- Minimum of two years of experience establishing relationships and resolving problems with internal and external stakeholders.
- Two or more of the experiences listed below. Preference may be given to applicants who have 3 or more of the experiences listed below.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in monitoring the provision of outsourced Property Management services, including performance evaluations.
- Experience in contract management including performing audits, data analysis, contract interpretation, and performance monitoring and measurement.
- Experience coordinating corporate initiatives requiring the involvement of multiple stakeholders including executive.
- Experience developing reports and presentations as a subject matter expert to support multiple stakeholders’ requirements.
- Experience working with P3 partnerships (Public Private Partnerships).
For more information and to apply online by February 12, 2020, please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/66946
Attention: only applications submitted through the BC Public Service’s employment website (see link above) will be accepted.