Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure
Rockwork Project Technician
$63,973.31 - $72,937.86 annually
It's your time to Achieve, Excel and Succeed in this career building role
In this field oriented role you will supervise the delivery of rock slope stabilization projects on a planned and emergency basis throughout the Province using contracted resources in support of the Provincial Rock Slope Stabilization Program.
The BC Public Service is an award winning employer and offers employees competitive benefits, amazing learning opportunities and a chance to engage in rewarding work with exciting career development opportunities. For more information, please see What We Offer.
The BC Public Service is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the population we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Consider joining our team and being part of an innovative, inclusive and rewarding workplace.
Qualifications for this role include:
- A related technology diploma or higher and three (3) years of related experience; OR
- Five (5) years of related experience; OR
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Related Experience must include all of the following:
- Experience performing contract and/or project supervision for construction.
- Experience monitoring work of contractors in the field and performing quality assurance to ensure work is completed to specifications.
- Experience coordinating work activities with external stakeholders or agencies such as utilities and railways.
For more information and to apply online by February 12, 2020, please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/67005
Attention: only applications submitted through the BC Public Service’s employment website (see link above) will be accepted.