BC Public Service – Procurement Services Branch
$63,973.31 - $72,937.86 annually
There are three (3) permanent positions available.
An excellent senior opportunity for a dedicated professional
The Procurement Specialist manages the procurement life-cycle on behalf of ministries across government for complex procurement projects that are considered high profile, high risk, high dollar value and politically sensitive.
The BC Public Service is an award-winning employer and offers employees competitive benefits, amazing learning opportunities and a chance to engage in rewarding work with exciting career development opportunities. For more information, please see What We Offer.
The BC Public Service is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the population we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Consider joining our team and being part of an innovative, inclusive and rewarding workplace.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Degree, diploma, designation (SCMP, IACCM, CPPB) or equivalent in a related field (i.e. procurement and contract management learning and development, risk management or law).
- Experience analyzing complex issues, evaluating options and recommending solutions.
- Experience in the full procurement life cycle and analyzing complex issues, evaluating options and recommending solutions.
- Preference may be given to applicants with any of the following experience:
- procurement document and policy development
- risk management, conflict resolution and business relationship management
- contract law
- trade agreements
- public procurement policy
- Government procurement practices
- Preference may be given to candidates with formal, accredited procurement certification.
Attention: only applications submitted through the BC Public Service’s employment website (see link above) will be accepted.
For more information and to apply online by May 28, 2019, please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/60247