BC Public Service
This position can be performed from either of the following communities: Victoria or Vancouver
Director, Asset Investment Recovery/Distribution Centre Victoria
$90,900.08 – $118,400.03
This position is excluded from union membership.
Play a leadership role in leading innovation and service delivery processes
This is an exciting time in the Procurement and Supply Division and we are looking for a collaborative leader to help shape our future.
As a member of the Senior Management Team for Supply Services, Procurement and Supply Division, the Director, Asset Investment Recovery/Distribution Centre Victoria contributes to the overall management of Supply Services and provides leadership for business operations and ministry customers. The Director, Asset Investment Recovery/Distribution Centre Victoria, directs all branch operations in accordance with provincial policy and legislative direction within the ministry to provide quality, on time, cost effective services. From leading/directing the Asset Investment Recovery operations in Victoria, Surrey and Prince George in addition to the Distribution Centre Victoria, to developing partnerships and collaborative approaches with external stakeholders, to participating in business strategy and planning for Supply Services, to reporting on initiatives - no two days will be alike in this role.
The BC Public Service is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace to represent the population we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Consider joining our team and being part of an innovative, inclusive and rewarding workplace.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Degree in business administration, public administration or in another field related to the role, or professional accreditation; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive management experience in a private or public-sector marketplace.
- Experience in managing contracts or equivalent project management experience.
- Experience leading a team through change, motivating and driving performance.
- Experience in leading strategic or business planning activities.
- Experience leading and resolving complex staff and/or client issues.
For more information and to apply online by April 23, 2019, please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/59295
Attention: only applications submitted through the BC Public Service’s employment website (see link above) will be accepted.