Affectionately known as “PoCo”, we are an award winning organization comprised of a dedicated team of individuals who care deeply about the community we serve.
The City’s Engineering & Public Works Department is seeking an enthusiastic, energetic, service-oriented individual to work on a full time basis as a Water and Sewer Maintenance Person performing inspection, maintenance and repair of pumps, motors and related mechanical equipment in the City’s water and sewer systems.
Requirements for this position include:
- EOCP Waste Water Collection ll, or equivalent;
- EOCP Water Distribution ll; and
- Class 5 Drivers License.
Why should you consider working for us?
- We have a positive attitude about the work we perform;
- We care deeply about our community;
- Our organization is the ideal size for you to make a difference and have an impact;
- We have a strong learning culture and want our people to grow and succeed; and
- We are a diverse, inclusive and supportive workplace
The terms and conditions of employment are in accordance with the CUPE Collective Agreement. The rate of pay is $36.19 per hour and includes a comprehensive benefit package upon successful completion of a four-month probationary period.