Ministry of Social Development and Poverty Reduction
Director, Alliance Management Office
$90,900.08 – $118,400.03 annually
Bring your vision, leadership and strategic planning skills to this important role
Reporting to the Executive Director of Sector Priorities within the Information Services Division, the Director of the Alliance Management Office is responsible for leading IM/IT vendor relations, contract management, and procurement for the social sector, including financial management for Information Services Division.
The position manages the deal relationship for the Integrated Case Management System.
The BC Public Service is an award winning employer and offers employees competitive benefits, amazing learning opportunities and a chance to engage in rewarding work with exciting career development opportunities. For more information, please see What We Offer.
The BC Public Service is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the population we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Consider joining our team and being part of an innovative, inclusive and rewarding workplace.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Related degree (e.g. Business Administration, Information Technology) or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered.
- Experience in strategic business planning.
- Experience in contract management
- Experience in financial management
- Experience leading multi-party negotiations.
- Experience establishing collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders to lead organizational change associated with coordinated implementation and service delivery.
- Experience negotiating or managing large, complex contracts.
- Experience supervising, leading and coaching multi-disciplinary senior management teams.
- Experience in a senior management role providing client service delivery in an IMIT environment.
- Experience in creating and delivering Executive-level presentations for the purpose of decision-making.
- Professional accounting designation (CGA, CMA, CA) is preferred.
For more information and to apply online by June 8, 2020, please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/69101