STEPPING INTO LEADERSHIP – WHERE AM I – WORKSHOP
Date and time: April 13th, 2023, from 10:00 am to 11:30 am PST – Virtual
We hear about how vital self-awareness is in leadership, but how do you start to develop self-awareness? And how does self-awareness help lead effectively? These fundamental questions need answers if we want to become highly effective leaders.
In this 90-minute workshop, we will explore the grassroots of self-awareness using straightforward models that open up new conversations about self-awareness and the ways of being a leader.
At the end of this 90-minute workshop, you will:
- Be able to locate where you are leading from at any moment
- Have a solid foundation to strengthen self-awareness
- Recognize the power of choice as it relates to your leadership
- Understand the importance of taking radical responsibility
- Actively create a ‘dramaless’ environment and become results-oriented
The session will be 90-minutes and happen online via Zoom to increase access to the PWABC Membership and will include:
- Interactive facilitation style.
- Slide show presentation to be shared with participants.
- Worksheets to support continued learning after the session to participants.
$99.00 plus GST per PWABC Member, and $119.00 plus GST per Non-Members (maximum 20 participants)
- This workshop is eligible for 0.1 CEUs from the EOCP upon completion.
Please complete your registration form using these links: